Horny Candy

Hello my name is Tanya and I carry very charming personality and attractive figure presently working in Travel industry well I am narrating this story where I had amazing sex pleasure. Since high school boys used to pass love proposals to me but I said no to all boys reason was my studies and afraid from parents. But my growing figure started to respond sex ages
I look very charming with chubby cheeks and great sex assets even my present boyfriend told me that my boobs and buttocks are hot. I was virgin till my age of twenties when handsome guy proposed me I had crush on him he was tall fair handsome and well build but in sex he was zero why? Read this now in my friend circle some of my friends were not virgin I was only closed to 3 girls.
But coming to ISS story tell you fact about man when they give their lot sex imagination saying lasting for 20-45 minutes and 7-9 inch penis but its all lie I can say surly. Only I would tell them come up with facts of their sex life not like imagination story. Back to my story among 4 of us 2 girls was having good sex life and they plan to married their respective boyfriend one was unhappy with sex as she could not experience orgasm


I was virgin after their talks I used rub my genitals. When my boyfriend proposed to me I thought my desire will be full fill we date for long time to understand him once he got closed we hug and kissing each other that was my thrilling sex experiences and soon he came up with his line Wants To Make Love With Me I was blushing and shivering after his many request I said Yes. Before that I took his promise and told him to use protection i.e condom.
We had awesome foreplay and I was blushing seeing his naked body even made me to kiss his cock but when time came to break my virginity he lost his erections. After many attempts he succeeds but it was awful from him and quick cum in 2mins so. We continued our physical relationship result was not better he could make it for 5 to 7 mins  even giving me ahead was not passionate and my work load made me stress so
I decide to break up with him. Watching net clips give me some pleasure then I meet a guy whom I know him when he came to book air ticket. We spoken each other then we took cell number but I never had crush on him. After few sms we got close chatting and I started to build strong intimacy and uncontrollable nights dreams this I told to my cousin sister she is very close to me even her and my virginity discussed.
She surprised me when she said about her toy who satisfy her sex as she is married lady I knew and read that married lady often keep a boyfriend when their husband do not satisfy. She told me take precautions and aware of mobile shootings, enjoy sex if you did not get full sexual pleasure with first boyfriend go ahead now. It thrilling every time I speak to him then we had dates once on beach he praise my beauty and told me.
I had hot cheeks and body hold my hands in chance he got but still he did not proposed to me. Next when we were on beach he asked my love life I told fact and break up accept sex but when he said I was shocked it was his sex life when he was 18yrs had affair with married lady who hubby was working in gulf country. I do not want to go more on that I quietly told my sex he was smiling and holding my hands we got cosy hug each other
I lost my control and kiss his cheeks in return he kiss my lips I had sensations in my body and wet at down. He was lot different from my first boyfriend, kissing my face to neck and massaging my boobs I stop him he requested me for while to play my top I allowed him massaged and squeezed my pairs I got up told him I am getting late sun was setting down.
But night we had sex chat and praising me. When we went for movie he was naughty smooching and travels his hands inside my top squeezing my boobs over bra I was wet and hot by his action his lust was telling how much I needed in her arms. We had couples time in movie hall play and on beach I gave him to suck my boobs he almost pulled my nipples by chewing strong and smooching passionate rubbing his hands over jeans or uniform of my job.
His palm clutches my mounds. So that was foreplay before we got in real action he gave me gifts and requesting me to move forward that was sex. He was much desperate then I every time on date he would suggest me some of good hotels room or tease me what I do when I get excite in sex.My blushing told my story but I check his patience for 2 months and glad he waited. On memorable day I was lucky as my family was out of 2 days.
When I told him I am alone at home he was insisting for invitation to my home we only end up with phone sex he jerks off for 4times as he told me at our last phone conservation at 1.30 at night and gave home location he got the hint asked me what time he should reach my home. I laughed told him I took off from job tomorrow so be my home for lunch it was clearly knew our food was before and after lunch so all is fixed rather then hotel room I will be more safe.
When I woke up my wetness showed me how much I am aroused and badly needed him. I took shower and wore sexy lace lingerie pairs  and cotton pant and t-shirt on that day at 9 pass I saw him coming towards me my home I open my door stood there he saw me and smile walked inside my house entrance. I let him in and close my door he was just at my back soon he hugged me rub my back we kissed before we do anything.
I stop him told lets have breakfast but he kissed me more and massaged my boobs I was shivering some how I broke and told I am hungry. When I was in kitchen he kept on teasing me I too asked his affair with married lady he told me since I mate her he never saw that lady. With my talks he was getting horny I did not know when he cam back to me clutch my both boobs started to squeezing them with force I arch my body and it was shivering he stamp his lips on my neck.
I did not how to react just waited for his reaction when he moved me front I need to say but soon him kissing me face and lips hard. I became aroused join him we begin to smooch each other in kitchen. I was moaning our smooching took toll slowly he travel his hands inside my tshirt started to massage my boobs over lace bra then touch my bare boobs and erect nipples rubbing by his fingers. I was just kept my hands on kitchen platform enjoying his hot massages.
I smile to him when he stop playing my boobs he thought I am ready now before I could say wait and stop he off my tshirt and lace bra I was half nude exposing my big boobs to him naked. He came kept his hands on my pubic with force I arch he support me by his hands on my back. I spine shivered his mouth was on my boobs sucking them passionate way he asked me to unzipped his jeans I was so horny with his commands unbelt then unzipped
I feel his throbbing hard penis in my hands. When undid his jeans he pull down to knees. It was his underwear where penis head came pink head cover with foreskin. I shy looked to him then his face signal to off now then I pull his underwear his penis point straight to me dark meat shaft, shaved balls and trimmed pubic hairs around penis my body set on fire by looking at his animal, again he hold my hand kept on his penis.
I was thrilling in pleasure it was burning after my touch it became rock hard. We smooched again and very clearly he took my face towards his penis. I looked up his face told me suck me baby when his penis touch my soft chubby cheeks he gasps I roll my hands on his meat shaft gave first mouth suck on his base rather then giving kiss. He moaned and calls my name and telling me please baby suck my cock.
First was base to up then pull his foreskin down kiss his pink head knob he was making sounds slowly I suck his whole penis then balls. It was not new to me I had blowjob my boyfriend then giving him good blowjob. He asked to give with tongue licking his balls when I was doing that he took sit on chair near by said blow him off completely. He was getting very excited with blowjob even I thought later that was good thing because later he can last longer time not like my pervious bed sex.
I was hot by sucking his penis and licking clean shaved balls It became very tight balls were squeezed up then he took from me started his hand shake and pointed to my boobs I caught his penis moved fast he moaned and his white sperms came out shoots on my boobs it was warm and juices making me more hot and mess. He gave some 3 to 4 shorts and cum on my boobs and neck.  We had mischief smile on us I stood up one boobs was totally mess with his sperms juices he rub his palm over
My boobs get stick things more worst but in sex I like the smell. We smooch again but this time sticky sperms touch his chest. Well he too had good physic. I do not want to show my pussy so I suggest him to get clean first then I followed bathroom. When I got naked my pussy had wetness I clean my boobs and wore same panty so later he can feel my arousing sex but did not wear bra he told me so.
But outside bathroom he had tease me saying did I enjoy sucking his penis etc. when I came to kitchen he made me tea and breakfast which was already on table offer me chair to sit at same time he hike my t-shirt chew my nipples I caress his head it was so arousing felt me that now I should stripe naked and get fucked on kitchen floor just after my squeezing and licking boobs with wet saliva kiss my lips and asked “where should I make love to me” that was straight forward I shy told him it will be in my bedroom.
He went inside bathroom to pee I heard flushing noise it gave me lot of thoughts from there he walked to my bedroom. After having my breakfast I visit my bedroom saw he was topless he was not fair but looks horny and his eyes were lust. He winked me asked to join soon I liked his paiticne not like past Bf; he gave me lot time before understand our needs in sex and also he knew that we was having whole day to satisfy each others hunger.
I locked main door and my heart was pounding fast do not what to know shall enter bedroom or give more time but it was too late on that day. He came out from bedroom saw me standing near kitchen door as my bedroom was last corner he read my mind that I was too nervous. Hold my hands took me inside my bedroom asked what happen I replied in shy too much things going on mind do not worry my sweet heart lets make love.
He brought his face close to mine I close eyes gave permission to carry on now first kiss thrill me and make me more excited when he remove my t-shirt clutch my ass I was hot and started to hugging him tightly feel his penis over my pubic mounds. His bare chest had few hairs gave few kisses on neck and chest his both hands were busy squeezing and rolling my nipples we were so mad. Then he moved stand near wall told me to smooch him hard we both gave our tongue for licking his both palms started to squeezing with force.
When I stop him smooching saw his face it was full of lust to fuck me rather then make sweet love to me. He travel his hard hands on my soft ass cheeks rubbing them sensually it excites me and smooching went hotter. He also told me that I should wear tight jeans because my ass cheeks are round and it make him very hot. By massaging my ass he pulls my pant down I was naked now he was gazing my body and stare on my pussy area.
I was clean shaved pubic he lift me took on bed came over me started to kiss me i told him his jeans is rough if he gets off from with kind he off his jeans and only with underwear came over my naked body. He kept my one hand on his penis it was stiff by then soon I pull his penis out from underwear caress mine lord. He came down lick chewing my boobs nipples and kissing navel I saw down he looked at me smile gave first kiss on my pubic mounds slowly travel his lips when it was close to
My pussy lips his tongue gave soft suck it shiver my spine and left a soft moans. Slowly he begin to kiss my thighs and licking and wetting my both thighs he open my legs came inside my inner thighs what I saw it set me on fire before kissing my pussy he open my lips and slide his finger push more my all arousing wetness came out I felt shy stop him. But he again travel his finger inside my pussy pulling my virginal liquids out then attack on
My pussy by his mouth sucking and chewing passionate I was moaning so hot it fill with noise. He was rolling his tongue inside my pussy lapping up over my clit my eyes were shut experiences the hot oral pleasure then again he laid on bed lift my ass brought my pussy near his face told me today I am going to eat you completely”. First thing he made me relax on bed kept my thighs over his neck back side and then begin to suck my pussy in and out.
My one hand was on bed head and other was on his head hairs pulling in pleasure whenever I open my eyes I got hornier the way he was sucking me. Moaning and moving my head it excited me I such way I felt like wonderland without hesitations I was moaning with his name and fuck it, fuck it, that was my first time I was so open in sex even my first sex with Bf never talk like that.
He stops his long session there if he could remain more time I would had orgasms, my breathing started to come in normal speed. He stamped kisses on navel and smooch me I tasted my own pussy smells then lowered his face gave hard chewing I hug him tight in few seconds he became wild chewing my nipples when he shifted from one nipple to another started to bite them I stop him told not to do even I said please
Please called him many times he gave hard chewed I scream for few calls but he did it till he finishes his lust on biting my nipples. He looked to me asked me with expression how was it? I smile again he was trying to do that to stop him I turn back hide my boobs which was pain my hard sucking and bites. Kissing my back he suck my both ass cheeks and like same he got wild and left his teeth marks on my ass cheeks.


After few slaps on ass moved me towards him got off from bed stood there came near my face. That was last oral sex I gave him hot blowjob sucking his clean meat with tongue licking I looked to him while sucking his penis said “fuck me now it’s too tiring now, yes I also want to fuck you. I kept my pillow behind head and spread my legs then I saw his physiques naked it was handsomely proportionate guy, black penis with pink knob head got the hardest erection almost 6 inch.
When he came between my legs my heart was pumping fast knew that this would be best fuck I by looking at his face. I kept his penis at pussyhole then he penetrates my vagina it was tight fitting inside me long and hard stiffness. The first we did was smooched in passion I hug him and massages his buttocks he squeezed my boobs slowly he push his penis inside me.
My excitement could not control that moment I gave mouth kissing on his chest after that he pull my face from his chest lay on pillow started to fuck me. I lost on those moments of sex pleasure I only knew that my moaning were loud and hot. We lips locked in meanwhile and scream in pleasure as I was filled up by his penis completely. He was in his world fucking me deep and tight mine vagina was getting more and more hot during his pumping.
Our naked body was feeling each others warmness he got wild in between holds my hands kiss me and squeezing boobs sucking them in short seconds and regain his fucking. I scratched his buttocks it was so passionate fucking I felt my orgasm were close his penis rubbed my clit and Gspot hot the sensation already. He asked me to reply “how it feeling now, your vagina does is very tight you have juices boobs and lips are hot bombshell Ass
I will make love to you everyday I could only moans in reply to him after long fuck might be 5mins my body became tense shivering my spine he sense my climax I moaned loud and loud he got off from body when I screaming to him to fuck me hard he did best screwed me fast and I jets out my orgasms flow in air with screaming. It flowed once when I subside he was gazing me I smile and shy my head down that was my first orgasms in intercourse.
I smooched and hug him wrapped my hands on his neck told him it was good finish now yours’ you are worthy girl I might take time since many days I jerks off my cums. With that he regain his fuck ooooh by writing this my narration I am wet now so let me change my panty join you soon. This was I am writing on next day. So when he regain his fuck it was more fast pumping and gaps for while then started to push his hot penis inside me almost I felt I am open up by his hard penis.
His erection kept his stamina & full of energy in quick next of minutes I got other orgasms that was more powerful jets flow and also took me longer time to come in sense. The very next moment he wide my thighs came buried his penis deep said I to cum inside you that’s fine with you” those words thrilling me I was not on fertile days might chance for pregnant but that moment I moan with yes. his pumping were fast and deep
I was moaning with each deep fuck it went so hot almost arch my body high deep and fast kicks inside my pussy last 2-3 thrusts he came deep in me and erupt with more pumping. I could not breathe for while his whole body was on me he gave that last moan was loud then became loose I try to make space he verbal me saying ‘wait not yet it’s coming out. After empty his balls he slide near by me oh god I said I was so fucked up by him later we count our intercourse time he last his fuck for 12- 17 mins.
Sweet heart stay like that and from his mobile took pics of my pussy with sperms mess then few more pics of me expect my face guys you know what you do after that publish on net so only pussy pics I allowed him, when I saw the pics on his mobile I was fill up my juices sperms. We giggled and kissing each other I was more feeling the sex inside me his sperms tickling me again and again. With kind heart he asked me how I will get rid of his sperms’ I knew that pills will work it and it had.
After that I washed my pussy and he was on bed, we drank coke and had cake before lunch we sex that was dog fuck so extremely hot fuck and later end up with more sex session till evening.  As I was working in travel agency could not get time and Sunday we used to have our routine fuck some times. If get earlier off from work I had requested my cousin sister to provide her flat for me even she knew mine physical
Relationship with him and also her boyfriend in spite married she gets hot sex pleasure from him and on few times my cousin sister and my Hot Candy had sex why because I told his black meat and hot performer in sex then she requested me to give his candy for time being to pleasure her. I was jealously as they used fuck in passionate way all time and without condom.
Well that was mine end part if you like my hot narration then comments on and also if gets more requests to tell about what had happen after 1st sex session that was on same day, he fucked me and had hot sex pleasure till evening. I am face book but can not give my id you know I am girl can catch me there I stay in Goa, Margao Tanya. L charming cheeks fair girl. Hope you’ll search me right or comments me on ISS. Bye!